Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Pretty the Strange the Readable


The last 3 years we have gone to Rehoboth Beach De. , In addition to the usual vacation photos, we chose a subject matter for each year. The first year of the last 3 were flowers ...they were all over. The second yr.  the strange or unusual . The third year signs. I thought I would share with you 10 photos of each year.
Here are the lovely flowers.
Please click on the above photo to enlarge ... The colors are amazing!






Please click on the above photo to enlarge ... The pink color is lovely!


Do you have a favorite ... I would love to know!

Here is the strange and or unusual ... you decide.




The above turtle ...  recycled art. Strange ... maybe ,unusual yes ....but pretty cool ... don't you think ?






 And no this is not Megan and I trying on silly sunglasses and making silly faces,well I guess that would just be me whoever that strange woman is making the silly faces
And no this is not Megan and Nathan trying on silly sunglasses.
But whoever they are ... there pretty cute! LOL :)

So which one is your favorite strange and or unusual ?

Here are the Signs.



If your ever at Rehoboth Bech ,You have to try Jakes. Their crab cakes ... their seafood ... their ... just go! It is sooo good!


Good food, Bed & Breakfasts, Home interiors & antique shops ...and the beach what more could a gal ask for?




Old crow antique shop ....love it!

I guess I had to get in one more shot on the drive home!

What sign Is your fav ?

 I hope you enjoyed our themed photos of our last 3 trips, as much as I enjoyed posting them for you!

Sharing this post here :)
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. That's so neat that you frequent Rehoboth my family has been going there my whole life. I love it! Love some thrashers fries with vinegar and grotto's pizza! I love your flower pics, so pretty and vibrant! Hope your having a great weekend,

    Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...