Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Letters & Mice

Hi ... I thought I would share a photo of some wood letters I painted.

I bought some wood letters from the craft store in different shapes and sizes . I used a different base coat on each style letter (dk grey,black,dk brown). Then painted them shades of white. I distressed them and glazed some also. I wanted them to look like they were picked up here and there and not bought as a set. It is hard to tell the difference of the finishes in the photo. In person you can see the difference. These spell RELaX, But I just have them here and there around the house.



Have fun with them ... Put them in unexpected places ...
Like on this old window



These cute little mice are from CoCo & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...